The Ruby Hotel & Bar offers indoor & outdoor venues for your next corporate event, intimate reception, or patio party.
To view the current calendar of events at The Ruby, go to the Hip Happenings page.
The Lawn & Canopy Patio
Meet our oldest residents amidst 20,000 square feet of naturally shaded outdoor lawn space that includes numerous heritage oaks, a 955 square foot concrete patio with existing outdoor lounge furniture, and Edison string lights already hung.
Friday & Saturday: AM $1,500* | PM $4,000*
Existing Seating / Max Occupancy: 25 / 100
The Ruby House
The belle of the ball, The Ruby House, is the backdrop to every intimate soiree that you have imagined since you first read (or watched) The Great Gatsby. This jewel of Round Rock includes the Ruby Bar Lounge, Creek View Patio, Covered Patio, and Boardroom.
Friday: $5,000* + Twenty Guestrooms
Saturday: AM (till 2PM) $4,000 + Twenty Guestrooms | PM $8,000 + Hotel Rooms Buyout*
Sunday: AM (till 2PM) $5,000* + Twenty Guestrooms | PM $2,500
Monday thru Thursday: $2,500*
Existing Seating / Max Occupancy: 67 / 100
Boardroom & Covered Patio
700 square feet of stylish indoor-outdoor space suited for C-level meetings or private dinners and happy hours. A large flatscreen television already affixed with AppleTV and an HDMI cord is included for the ease of implementing your celebratory slideshow... or death-by-PowerPoint.
Friday & Saturday: AM $1,250* | PM $2,500*
Sunday - Thursday: $1,250*
Monday - Friday Meeting Packages, 8AM to 4PM: Starts at $500*
Existing Seating / Max Occupancy: 32 (16 Inside & 16 Outside) / 35
Creek View Patio
Perfect for a mature mixer, there is 925 square feet of outdoor lounging potential that includes the furniture, access to the sound system, divine creek views, and egrets on demand. Okay, so the egrets do not yet respond to our calls, but the rest is more than enough.
Friday & Saturday: AM $1,750* | PM $3,500*
Existing Seating / Max Occupancy: 28 / 40
Full Property Buy-Out
Exclusive use of all 2 1/2 acres - 39 guest rooms, The Ruby Bar, the pool, and The Lawn - to create the event experience you have always wanted.
Inquire for pricing.
*Points of Mention*
- While we do not provide an event planner or coordinator, there will be a hotel representative on-site that is responsible for set-up, lighting, temperature, cleanliness, and everything else that supports the overall experience of the event.
- Venue rentals are for four-hour blocks of time plus two hours of setup. Inquire directly for full-day events and costs.
- Price listed is food & beverage minimum before tax & service charge. Venue rental is only applied if F&B minimum is not met.
- Space is sold with existing furniture as is. $500 furniture removal fee applies if requested.
- Outside catering allowed with minimum fee of $500 with use of full-service caterer. Partial-service caterers require additional $75 for every 25 guests.
- Two-week hold on event space without contract available with a $100 non-refundable deposit.
- Twenty-room guestroom block required with rental of The Ruby House on Friday night. Full hotel buyout required with Ruby House rental on Saturday night.
- Guestroom blocks on a Saturday night require a two-night minimum.
- Ruby Bar Lounge is only reserved as part of The Ruby House.
- Guestroom buyouts, with no event, also require a $50 F&B credit per room per night.
- All outdoor music and other potential sound must be stopped by 10PM unless The Ruby Hotel & Bar has been wholly reserved.
- Events on The Lawn require a bar package or $500 cash bar setup fee.
- Events on The Lawn require proof of tent rental/ownership or event planner.
- Add Ons: Hexagonal Arch for $75 | White Folding Chairs for $2.50 each