The Ruby Hotel & Bar offers indoor & outdoor venues for your next corporate event, intimate reception, or patio party.
The Lawn & Canopy Patio
Meet our oldest residents amidst 20,000 square feet of naturally shaded outdoor lawn space that includes numerous heritage oaks, a 955 square foot concrete patio with existing outdoor lounge furniture, and Edison string lights already hung.
Friday & Saturday: AM $1,000* | PM $2,000*
Existing Seating / Max Occupancy: 25 / 100
Creek View Patio
Perfect for a mature mixer, there's 925 square feet of outdoor lounging potential that includes the furniture, access to the sound system, divine creek views, and egrets on demand. Okay, so the egrets don't respond to our calls, yet, but the rest is more than enough.
Friday & Saturday: AM $1,500* | PM $3,000*
Existing Seating / Max Occupancy: 28 / 35
340 square feet of stylish space suited for C-level service with seating for twelve at an Eames conference table. Large flatscreen television already affixed with AppleTV and an HDMI cord is included for the ease of implementing your celebratory slideshow... or death-by-PowerPoint.
Friday & Saturday: AM $500* | PM $1,000*
Sunday - Thursday: $500*
Existing Seating / Max Occupancy: 16 / 16
Small gatherings, elopements, friend-unions, and the like are all terrifically situated on the Covered Patio's 364 square feet of tucked-away-in-plain-sight. Also a great place to put a band for larger events that buyout The Ruby Hotel and can really take advantage of the beautiful grounds.
Friday & Saturday: AM $350* | PM $700*
Existing Seating / Max Occupancy: 12 / 16
The Ruby House
The belle of the ball, The Ruby House, is the backdrop to every intimate soiree that you've imagined since you first read (or watched) The Great Gatsby. This jewel of Round Rock includes The Ruby Bar Lounge, Creek View Patio, Covered Patio, and Boardroom.
Saturday: AM $4,000 | PM $8,000 + Hotel Rooms Buyout*
Sunday - Thursday: $2,500*
Existing Seating / Max Occupancy: 67 / 100
*Points of Mention*
- For all events with an estimated guest count greater than 15, there is an additional $70/hour for every ten guests for valet.
- Price listed is food & beverage minimum before tax & service charge. Venue rental is only applied if F&B minimum is not met.
- Space is sold with existing furniture as is. $500 furniture removal fee applies if requested.
- Required hotel buyout of guestrooms on night of event for groups of 80+ or if renting both The Ruby House & The Lawn.
- Two-week hold on event space without contract available with a $100 non-refundable deposit.
- Twenty-room guestroom block required with rental of Ruby House on a Friday and full hotel buyout required on a Saturday night.
- Guestroom blocks on a Saturday night require a two-night minimum.
- The Ruby Bar Lounge is only reserved as part of The Ruby House.
- Guestroom buyouts, with no event, also require a $100 F&B credit per room.
- All outdoor music and other potential sound must be stopped by 10PM unless The Ruby Hotel & Bar has been wholly reserved.
- Events on The Lawn require a bar package or $500 cash bar setup fee.