Dear Ruby Guests,
During the global pandemic, The Ruby Hotel and Bar have modified amenities and service in accordance with CDC and State and Local Guidelines to reduce potential exposure to our staff and guests. Please help us by abiding by the following, as well as posted, guidelines. We are happy we are able to host you, even in this modified format, and we look forward to healthier times ahead.
- Yours in hospitality,
- The Ruby Hotel & Bar
The Ruby Hotel COVID-19 Policy and Procedures
- To help maintain social distancing practices, The Ruby Hotel is currently only providing no-contact remote check-in to guests via text. Please contact the hotel for remote check-in assistance during hours of operation. (Phone: 512-600-7997 or Tex: 512-764-9998)
- For the safety of our guests and staff, and in order to reduce direct exposure, The Ruby Hotel staff are currently only entering and cleaning unoccupied, vacant rooms. Housekeeping will only enter rooms after guests have checked out and if there is a maintenance issue during the stay, staff will assist guests in relocating to another room or hotel, if necessary.
- In order to provide sufficient time to properly ventilate, clean, and disinfect the rooms, The Ruby Hotel is not currently offering early check-ins or late check-outs.
- Housekeeping staff are provided with protective gear, cleaning and disinfecting products, and tools to clean and disinfect high-touch surfaces in the rooms (a detailed checklist is followed for each room). Freshly washed & disinfected cleaning tools and cloths are used in each room. Cleaning cloths are washed daily after each use at the highest heat setting recommended by the manufacturer.
- All rooms are ventilated for at least 20 minutes prior to housekeeping entering by opening all outside doors.
- Staff wash their hands thoroughly before and after cleaning each room.
- All linens are washed at the highest heat setting recommended by the manufacturer and replaced after every guest departure.
Additional linens and in-room amenities are available to guests upon request and can be delivered to your door.
As we do our best to navigate through the COVID-19 pandemic and changing CDC Guidelines and State and City regulations, we want to advise our guests that there may be changes in policies and procedures between the time of reservation is made and the check-in date. If you have any questions please feel free to contact the hotel directly or email us at email@example.com for more information.
The Ruby Bar COVID-Policy and Procedures
- All team members are wearing masks, guests are being encouraged to do so also.
- Tables have been rearranged to allow for social distancing.
- We are following 25% occupancy guidelines, signs are posted to ensure guests are aware of this. No more than 14 guests (the total amount of seats inside) are allowed inside at any one point.
- Guests are being asked to keep their parties to groups of 6 or less.
- All service areas are being wiped and disinfected down after each guest use and every hour.
- Hand sanitizer is available at every entry point to the bar.